Write a review
- 4-5 Tilapia filets
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced scallion
- 1T garlic powder
- 1T salt
- 1T lemon pepper
- 1T Italian seasoning
- 1-7 oz container of Alfredo sauce
- ¼C grated parmesan cheese
- ¼C Olive oil
- ¼C diced Italian parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper and Italian seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Pour a bit of olive oil over foil, spreading it evenly to prevent sticking.
- Place the Tilapia in the baking pan
- Add the red pepper and scallion.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the fish.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Cover lightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
- Garnish with diced Italian parsley.
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/