Tilapia al Pesto
Write a review
- 4-5 filets of Tilapia
- 1- 7 oz container of pesto
- ½ lemon
- 1T garlic powder
- 1T Italian seasoning
- 1t salt
- 1t pepper
- ¼C olive oil
- ¼C parmesan cheese
- 4T water
- Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a cooking pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread the olive oil on top of foil in pan to prevent sticking.
- Place the Tilapia on top of the aluminum foil.
- Combine all seasonings and sprinkle on top of the fish.
- Place the pesto in a bowl, add water and stir vigorously.
- Spread the pesto mixture on top of the fish.
- Add the cheese on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice on top of the fish just before serving.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
- This dish is really easy to make and it only takes 10-12 minutes.
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/