Write a review
- 1 package Kosher chicken breasts
- 1pt of parve margarine or 2C olive oil - divided
- 2C flour
- ¼C bread crumbs
- 2T garlic powder
- 2T oregano
- 1t salt
- 1t pepper
- 1 small jar of chunky style salsa
- As always when using Kosher chicken, it’s best to rinse the chicken in water to remove the excess salt which from the Kashering process.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and gently pound each half with the side of a hammer until slightly flattened.
- In a sauté pan, bring ½ pint parve margarine to a simmer.
- In a bowl, mix flour, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Lightly dust the chicken breasts with flour mixture.
- Sauté until golden brown on both sides.
- Take your beautifully cooked chicken put on a plate on top of rice or pasta.
- Remove the salsa from the container
- Mix the salsa with a pinch of cilantro and the juice of the lime.
- Just before serving, spoon the salsa mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bravo! You have now made another impressive dish for the one’s you love. And remember…it’s all Kosher!
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/