Powdered Yummy Ups
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- ½t vanilla
- ½C all purpose flour
- 1t baking powder
- ½t salt
- ½C chopped nuts
- 1C chopped dates
- ½C butterscotch chips
- ½C chocolate chips
- 1t almond extract
- Canola Oil or Olive Oil to grease the pan
- 1C powdered sugar
- Beat the eggs until they are foamy.
- Stir in the sugar, vanilla and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt then combine with the egg mixture.
- Stir in the nuts, dates, butterscotch chips and chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, roll each one in powdered sugar.
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/