Write a review
- 4C water
- 1C white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1t oregano leaves
- 1t sage
- 2T olive oil
- 3-4 medium pieces salmon
- Bib or leaf lettuce
- Put water, spices and olive oil in a pot and bring them to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the salmon.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the salmon.
- Serve with a dill sauce or Ranch dressing over a bed of leaf or bib lettuce.
- Garnish just before serving.
- Box: You can serve the salmon with Ranch dressing or dill and sour cream on the side.
- Fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or vegetables such as thin carrot slices or scallion slices all make nice garnishes.
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/