Write a review
- 1 package Kosher chicken breasts
- 1pt of parve margarine or 2C olive oil - divided
- 2C flour
- ¼C bread crumbs
- 2T garlic powder
- 2T oregano
- 1t salt
- 1t Pepper
- 1 small jar pesto
- As always when using Kosher chicken, it’s best to rinse the chicken in water to remove the excess salt which from the Kashering process.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half and gently pound each half until slightly flattened.
- In a sauté pan, bring ½ pint parve margarine to a simmer.
- In a bowl, mix flour, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Lightly dust the chicken breasts with flour mixture.
- Sauté until golden brown on both sides.
- Place each of your beautifully cooked chicken breasts on a plate over a bed of rice or pasta.
- Mix the pesto with a quarter cup of hot water.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Just before serving, spoon the pesto sauce over each chicken breast.
- Serving suggestion: Place the chicken on a bed of rice or pasta.
- Bravo! You have now made and impressive dish for the ones you love. And remember…it’s all Kosher!
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/