Write a review
- 2 eggs
- ½t vanilla
- ½C all purpose flour
- 1t baking powder
- ½t salt
- 1C chopped nuts
- 1C chopped dates
- Beat the eggs until they are foamy.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt then combine with the egg mixture.
- Stir in the nuts and dates.
- Spread in a greased 8 inch pan
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the top has a dull crust.
- Cut into long rectangles (fingers) and roll each one in powdered sugar while still warm.
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/