Write a review
- 1 stick parve margarine or butter if you are going to serve them as dessert with milk meal.
- 1C light brown sugar
- ½C sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾C flour
- 1C chocolate chips
- 1t baking powder
- ½t salt
- 1t vanilla
- ½C chopped pecans
- Cream the softened butter or margarine.
- Mix in the sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the creamed butter and sugar.
- Add chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9x9 inch greased pan, spreading it out to the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool and then cut into squares.
- is makes 16 squares. You can double the recipe and use a 9x12inch pan and bake for 35 minutes. Yummmm…
Kosher Cuisine http://cantormitch.com/